COSI Cleaning Road Overhead Status Indicator
The Cleaning Road Overhead Status Indicator is a roof mounted unit that displays the electrical status of the roads fitted with ground mounted conductor rails. It is controlled by the associated Cleaning Road Contactor. The control circuit is easily accessible at the end of the unit. The unit is controlled by a high integrity circuit that is built into the Cleaning Road Contactor Panel. An Audible Alarm and Flashing Beacon are activated as a warning prior to traction current being switched on. They sound and flash for approximately 8 seconds.
Indicator Assemblies (IA),
- Alpha display of either ON or OFF
- Two sets of LEDs face in opposite directions
- Cowls to shield the display area sunlight
- High Intensity LEDs
- Supply ‘OFF’ is illuminated with green LEDs.
- Supply ‘ON’ is illuminated with red LEDs.
- Audible alarm and flashing beacon
- IP 65
- Black semi – gloss with anti-condensation paint inside
- Also available in other colours and configurations:
|On / Off load||On Load|
Enclosure Type: GRP
IP Rating: IP54Hangs from the roof on Unistrut ™ or an equivalent framework.