MCOIS – 2 Pole Manual Changeover Isolator Switch
Isolation and/or switching of high power circuits, where a high short circuit withstand and high voltage isolation is required. Typically used by London Underground for depot track road changeover switching.
Combined Assemblies & Frames (CA),
- Protected for external use
- Anti-Graffiti Paint Finish
- 60mm Electrical Clearance
- Interlocking between supplies 1# & 2# to ensure only one can be on at a time
- Interlocking for full isolation of both supplies
|On / Off load||On Load|
Manually operated on load, fault make / load break Disconnector.
Enclosure Type: S
IP Rating: IP56
Plinth mounted or wall mounted from rear straps (not visible in the picture), cable entry un-drilled Aluminium gland plates.All cabling consists of 3 x 935mm2 Copper for each positive and negative connection.